Now Hiring: 2D/3D Motion Designer, Animator
Mid to High Level 2D/3D Motion Designer, Animator
LIPSYNC DESIGN is part of the LIPSYNC Post facility, situated in Soho, London. We are a busy and fast paced department, looking for a mid to high level Designer/3D Animator to join our highly respected and close-knit team, covering all manner of graphics projects for Feature Films, TV and Trailers.
You should be very capable in Cinema 4D & After Effects while having a strong understanding of Photoshop and Illustrator. Having a keen eye for design while embracing the technical aspects of software is also crucial. You should be comfortable offering creative and practical solutions to any task set, whether working individually or as part of the team.
Our work is incredibly varied and involves everything from Film/TV title sequences, animated branding, screen Inserts, to graphics for adverts/ trailers, so you need to be technically advanced in the software and creatively driven, to achieve work of the highest standard with a focus on the fine details.
- Easy access to central London as the candidate will be expected to work in-office.
- A design-related degree or equivalent portfolio.
- Proven animation/design experience, either in a production studio or creative agency setting.
- Advanced level of relevant software (Cinema 4D, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, minimum).
- Ability to be self-sufficient and take jobs from design to delivery.
- Also able to contribute as part of a team effort and follow a prescribed concept.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Strong organisational and file management skills.
- Precise and detail-oriented with an ability to blend creative and technical skills.
- Ideally an awareness of colourspace workflows for Film and TV.
Please contact email@example.com with your CV and showreel.
DESIGN & MOTION GRAPHICS
We are always interested in hearing from talented designers, animators & motion-artists, for possible freelance opportunities, using After Effects, Cinema 4D, Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and online reel.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK TO BE CONSIDERED.
All applicants must apply with daily freelance rate or salary expectations, availability and 2 contactable references to be considered.
No agencies please.